7:10 PM
Rain Riding...Not Recommended.
Category: rain , tire pressure
I learned many valuable lessons today:
- Riding in the rain gets you wet.
- Riding in the rain gets you freakin wet.
- Tully and Orangeburg flood.
- When one is wet, one is cold.
- Perseverance still has its glory even in the rain.
If you couldn't tell, I rode home in the rain today. I had planned on doing a round up of the weeks thoughts and songs, but due to my overly wet and tired state. I'll save that for tomorrow.
On another note, I had some problems on my ride into work today with my front tire. I stopped to inspect the weirdness and discovered it to be a little flat. I got out my trusty hand pump and pumped it up the best I could. It was still a little splashy, but it got me the 6 mi. into work. I had some help from the guys in the Assembly Shop at work refilling my tires. Safe to say: riding with even slightly deflated tires ruins the rideability of your bike. Always make sure your tires are pumped before you ride.

Comments (0)
Post a Comment