Riding to Melodic Music

Category: , ,

I have been off riding for a couple of days due to a nasty cold that has blasted my endurance and kept me in bed too long to catch the bus. I miss the open road, and the fumes from my VW Fastback are starting to make me twitch.

Anyways, something that I have noticed is that I love riding to melodic music. When I was a runner, I would only run to upbeat, fast paced music. I was trying to use this paradigm when riding my bike home but have found that melodic music fits the bill quite nicely. I have listened so far to Death Cab and Sufjan Stevens. I find the melodic tones keep me at peace. My stress level lowers. I am able to pay better attention and enjoy my ride more.

If you haven't tried it. Try it. It might just change an ok ride into a great one.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment